Next Conference: RANDOM 2022
- RANDOM 2022 will be held on September 19-21, 2022 (together with APPROX 2022). The conference will be hosted virtually by the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign.
- Important dates:
- Submissions: May 4, 2022
- Notifications: June 24 ,2022
- Camera ready: July 15, 2022
- RANDOM 2021 was held on August 16-18, 2021 (together with APPROX 2021). The conference will be completely virtual.
- RANDOM 2020 was held on August 17-19, 2020 (together with with APPROX 2020). The conference was held in a virtual format due to Covid-19.
- RANDOM 2019 was held on September 20-22, 2019 at MIT (co-located with APPROX 2019).
The International Conference on Randomization and Computation (RANDOM) is an annual conference dedicated to presenting research in theoretical computer science (TCS) focusing on topics related to randomness and computation.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- design and analysis of randomized algorithms
- randomized complexity theory
- pseudorandomness and derandomization
- random combinatorial structures
- random walks/Markov chains
- expander graphs and randomness extractors
- probabilistic proof systems
- random projections and embeddings
- error-correcting codes
- average-case analysis
- smoothed analysis
- property testing
- computational learning theory