Next Conference: Random 2019
- The next conference will be held in September 20-22, 2019 at MIT (co-located with APPROX 2019).
- The call for papers can be found here.
- Important dates:
- Submissions: May 3, 2019
- Notifications: June 20 ,2019
- Camera ready: July 15, 2019
The International Conference on Randomization and Computation (RANDOM) is an annual conference dedicated to presenting research in theoretical computer science (TCS) focusing on topics related to randomness and computation.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- design and analysis of randomized algorithms
- randomized complexity theory
- pseudorandomness and derandomization
- random combinatorial structures
- random walks/Markov chains
- expander graphs and randomness extractors
- probabilistic proof systems
- random projections and embeddings
- error-correcting codes
- average-case analysis
- smoothed analysis
- property testing
- computational learning theory